Winter is finally winding down and we are coming out of hibernation. It’s easy to feel a little frustrated with the way we look, after all, we’ve been through months of constant indoor heat and cool outside temperatures leaving our skin dry and flaky. With spring comes warm weather, sunshine, humidity and getting outside to enjoy the fresh air. Since spring is the time for growth and rejuvenation it’s the perfect time to pamper your skin. Improve your skin health with these 5 tips to revive your skin for spring.
1. Exfoliate: It’s time to scrub away those winter dead skin cells. It is important to exfoliate at least twice per week. You can do this by using a washcloth or loofah. Seacret’s Mineral Rich Peeling Gel gently exfoliates by slowly gathering all of the dirt and excess oil on your skin as you apply, until it peels away, revealing clean, smooth looking skin. Great for all skin types.
2. Detox Your Dermis: Spring is a time of renewal and what better way to do this than with a detoxifying mask to revive the skin after a long winter. Masks offer a means to draw impurities out of the skin and to apply nutrients to the skin. Seacret’s Mineral Rich Clarifying Mud Mask, used once a week, uses minerals from the Dead Sea to gently scrubs away impurities while deep cleaning pores.
3. Cleanse Away: Spring is the perfect time to start a new cleansing regime to reveal clear, bright, glowing skin. Spend a few minutes each day to cleanse your face, neck and chest in an upwards circular motion to clean deep into the pores with Seacret’s Deep Cleansing Facial Wash. This SLS free cleanser won’t dry out your skin or strip your natural oils. Instead, it hydrates and conditions as it cleans away daily build-up, leaving fresh, clean and clear skin!
4. Give Extra Attention to Your Feet: Peel off those wooly socks and winter boots and give those tootsies some TLC. With flip-flop season around the corner it’s a great time to give your feet some attention. Fill a basin or sink with warm to hot water and a tablespoon of Seacret’s Dead Sea Salt Scrub. Soak your feet for 5 to 10 minutes to soften your skin. After soaking, use a pumice stone to remove the dry, calloused skin from your feet. Scrub gently with the stone for several minutes. Lastly, apply Seacret’s Tea Tree Foot Cream to soften and protect your darling feet, giving them some much earned love. Put on a pair of cotton socks to keep the moisture in. Your feet will thank you!
5. Lock in Moisture: The warmer weather has us revealing our skin in shorts and tank tops. Get glowing with Seacret’s Salt & Oil Scrub and Body Butter. The Salt & Oil Scrub is great for the shower and can be used to exfoliate your entire body. The Dead Sea Salt scrubs away dead skin cells while the healing jojoba and almond oils leave your skin radiant, soft and smooth. Top it off with Seacret’s Body Butter in 3 different scents, leaving your skin feeling and looking (and smelling) great!
Let the power of the Dead Sea wake up your skin after a long winter. Seacret has everything you need for youthful, radiant skin from head to toe!